US Based Sports Magazine Publisher Improved Its Brand Loyalty with Better Cover Designs and Magazine Layouts
The client is an US based sports magazine publisher, who started periodic (monthly) magazine on Golf for the segment for amateurs (children).
The client approached us for redesigning of its newly launched magazine’s cover page. After screening the situation, there were many serious corrections that we felt to be made along with the client’s major concern (designing magazine’s cover page).
Extracting the real problems from the client, who was unaware of the norms and standards used in publication/media, was the biggest challenge ahead of us. Inputs for the magazine’s cover page were also not clear.
We arrived at the final solution after making a sound analysis of the client’s problem with the following considerations:
- A team of experienced and skilled graphic designers was assigned this task, who can fit as per the client’s requirements.
- Contemplate to redesign the magazine’s cover page with a benchmark of already well-established and the most polar magazines for the children’ segment
- Decided to work with other critical issues of the magazines such as page plan, content plan, use of graphics, the entire layout and structure of the magazine (Additional services)
- Procured the latest image editing technologies (Photoshop®) so that the high-quality images can be plugged-in
The client was benefited significantly by our services wherein it was:
- Able to position its brand in the minds of the targeted demography with a redesigned magazine’s cover page, and by entirely revised layout and structure of the magazine
- Able to gain leading market share with a perfect magazine at hand resulting into increased sales and profitability
- Able to recognize as one of the most loved magazines in the entire industry
- Able to access high-quality images and graphics by partnering with us
Note: References available on request