Director of Email Service Company in the US Partners with Artwork Abode for Blog Logo Design at Economical Pricing
The client is the Director of ISP Relations & Deliverables for a North Carolina-based e-mail service provider. Spam filter crossing and safe email delivery are core areas of the client’s expertise.
- The client was looking for a vendor to outsource the logo for a blogging website.
- The logo was to incorporate both an icon and word mark for the blog site
- The client wanted the logo to be in PDF and PNG format
The challenges we faced during the course of action were:
- The logo comprised of two components. The first being a unique graphical element and the second, a textual element requiring a stylized treatment of words.
- The overall effect of the logo had to be sardonic or amusing in nature at the same time conveying the blog’s overall intention.
- The challenge was to create a logo that looked both corporate as well as humorous.
- The graphic element has to convey the intentions of the blog comically.
- The colors must be vibrant and at the same time match the current color combination of the blog.
- The turnaround time for the first draft was 16 hours.
- One Senior Graphic Designer was dedicated along with two other designers to work on this project.
- After a brain storming session, sketches of the logo elements and font styles were drawn and the basic idea of what the logo would like was formulated.
- The sketches were then reproduced in digital form using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Multiple variations were drafted according to client specification.
The client was happy with the output. The logo matched the client’s requirement to the ‘T’ especially the time allotted to complete the project. The client was happy for the fact that the returns were worth the money spent.
Note: References available on request